How To Rename Layers in Photoshop CS6 Using the Tab Key [Quick Tip]Adobe Photoshop needs no introduction. It has been the world’s most popular app for web design or web redesign and editing images for more than twenty years. The introduction of Adobe Photoshop CS6 further cements the program's dominant position in the market.
Adobe Photoshop’s newest release CS6 is no exception to the venerable rule of Adobe quality. It comes with numerous new tools and features that make your graphics work quicker and easier, streamlining the entire process and while still allowing you to develop amazing pictures.
Whats New In Photoshop CS6?
- Mercury Graphics Engine
- Newest Crop Tool
- Painless Video Creation
- Adaptive Wide Angle
- Background Save
- Awesome Blur Effects
- Bottom Line
So Here Is Quick Guide For Rename Layers in Photoshop CS6 Using the Tab Key:
- When renaming layers in the Layers panel, double-click the layer name to rename it.
- Then, without pressing the Enter/Return key to apply the new name.
- Simply tap the Tab key to move to the layer below
- This makes it much faster to rename a larger number of layers.
- Shift + Tab moves to the layer above.